Forum Display Problem - Page 2

Forum Display Problem

This is a discussion on Forum Display Problem within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Thanks for all the hard work Bumper....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Display Problem

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Thanks for all the hard work Bumper.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

Thanks Bumper! Well, now we all know how much we really like this forum. Shut us down for a little while and we all have withdrawal pains!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Hey Bumper... No worries bro! These little bumps in the road really makes us appreciate what all it entails to keep a forum like this up and running. It's hard work that I for one certainly appreciate. You won't get any complaints outta me buddy!

-Bark'n
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Wow! I haven't been around enough to be up to date on things like this. Logged in today and was worried I had done something wrong or gone to the wrong place. Once one gets used to something, anything out of the ordinary takes you back a few steps, and maybe slows you down a bit. Thing is, it elicits the adaption process I always recommend when one gets a new pistol, or their first pistol. The interface ordeal. We adapt to the things we use or depend upon or we're lost. Whatever was lost with the forum modifications or foundation, won't be lost forever. I know it's got to be a hassle for the site admin, but in reality, I've had my first surprise of the day....kind of a shake me up and see how I deal with it. It's a gift in disguise actually. See how much we take for granted sometimes. Find out that occasionally there can be kinks in the fabric, changes in our daily routine..........forgetting to expect the unexpected, etc...... Overall, it's a good experience for me, and likely many others whom might look at it the same way I do. I know the site admin are doing the best they can with what they've got to work with. I truly appreciate their diligence in recreating what was lost, and bringing back what we're accustomed to as one of the best forums on the internet today. At least it's still here and active. It shows the determination in us all to make sure it survives no matter what. I'm almost sure this has become an unexpected financial burden on the site as a whole, so maybe it would be wise to send a little bit of support soon. We appreciate this site, the admins, the sponsors, and everything they do to make it all worthwhile.

Thanks for all of the hard work, Bumper. Some things just take time. We appreciate yours!

Bumber, thanks for all that you do! I know this can't be easy. The hard work you and your staff put in is very much appreciated.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Thanks for all your dedication went threw withdrawls last night wondered all day at work if I would get a fix tonight
    NRA Member
    Glock 23

Thanks for all your hard work Bumper.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Appreciate the heads up, was about to start complaining, now I see that I don't have to.
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

VIP Member
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Absolutely!

Thanks!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    The good news is that the "Mark All Forums Read" problem should have been resolved.
    Ha ha ha! That's a positive way of looking at it. Glad you're up and sorry it turned into such a nightmare for you!

We all appreciate your efforts, but a Little kibitz the pastels are kind of hard on the old eyes, and a lot of the graphics are only showing up as X, n log in issues were resolved but kind of a WHAT? time......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Whew, I'm not banned! (lawl)
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of Bliss.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Thank you Bumper for your efforts!
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's the little hiccups like this that remind us how good we have had it for so long! Thanks for all you do Bumper, we know it will be worth the wait!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links