Problem getting to forum

Problem getting to forum

This is a discussion on Problem getting to forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Is there a problem with this forum. I have it saved in my favorites and have had no problem until yesterday pulling it up on ...

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar

Problem getting to forum

Is there a problem with this forum. I have it saved in my favorites and have had no problem until yesterday pulling it up on my favorites and coming here. Now when do that, I get can't find this page. The only way I can get in is do a Bing Search and come in through the next index and then the pages are all different and rearranged on me.

Please give me a clue how I can go back to the old way. I did notice that the boxes have Xs in them and where it says Forum contributor is listed not Site Supporter like the old way.

This is wierd.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Sorry, I just saw this, I am not the most computer savy individual around, this new format has taken me back for a few. I just spotted the change thread and started reading. Thanks CCW. I'll wait till I get back from my trip and figure all this out.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    I gotta say though... Looking better by the minute!!!
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Links