New Question Regarding Subscribing to a Particular Thread?

This is a discussion on New Question Regarding Subscribing to a Particular Thread? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I have subscribed to a couple of threads I am interested in keep track of and set it up to receive weekly email notifications regarding ...

Thread: New Question Regarding Subscribing to a Particular Thread?

New Question Regarding Subscribing to a Particular Thread?

I have subscribed to a couple of threads I am interested in keep track of and set it up to receive weekly email notifications regarding new posts to the thread.

Is there a way to change my notifications to No Email Notification yet still keep the thread as a subscription?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

Yes. There's an option for accessing your subscribed threads through your control panel only. That's one of the pull down menu choices when you go to subscribe through 'thread tools'.

Administrator
    Up at the top of the forum page you'll see "Forum Actions" - Click on that...and then click on General Settings and scroll down on that page to subscriptions and change that notification option to: Through My Control Panel Only.
    Then you won't get E-mail notifications anymore.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks guys...
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links