Why is there no longer a way to delete entire post in editing.

This is a discussion on Why is there no longer a way to delete entire post in editing. within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Why is there no longer a feature to delete an entire post in editing. For example I just had a loading glitch where it posted ...

Thread: Why is there no longer a way to delete entire post in editing.

Why is there no longer a feature to delete an entire post in editing.

For example I just had a loading glitch where it posted a duplicate post. It has happened to me before and I've always been able to delete the entire post.

With the new format, it seems you can no longer perform that task.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I think there must be. I've replied to both of your duplicate posts, and I go back to edit, and the option of deleting seems to be available to me. I didn't go that far as to deleting one or the other, but there is no check box like there used to be.

DC Founder
    You should be able to delete a thread for a very short time after posting one. I think, though that it turns off the moment someone else posts to it. I'll look at the setting and be sure it is still the same as it was or if the install changed it.....

ETA: The setting is the same as it has always been. You are allowed to edit a post or thread for 1440 minutes before it locks down. You are allowed to edit/delete your own post but not your own thread. The only usergroups allowed to delete a thread, are moderators and administrators....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Sponsored Links