request for new forum

request for new forum

This is a discussion on request for new forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Any chance on getting a forum that deals with sportsman? Maybe for competition or hunting? Just a suggestion ....

Thread: request for new forum

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

request for new forum

Any chance on getting a forum that deals with sportsman? Maybe for competition or hunting? Just a suggestion .
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Any chance on getting a forum that deals with sportsman? Maybe for competition or hunting? Just a suggestion .
    This is a request that we get every once in awhile and while I believe it would be a successful forum, I'm just not sure that it would "fit" with the site, overall. Since I plan on getting back into hunting pretty soon, the interest is there on my part but I hesitate adding another "off topic" forum. Let me think about it until I get moved and settled and we might do something....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    This is a request that we get every once in awhile and while I believe it would be a successful forum, I'm just not sure that it would "fit" with the site, overall. Since I plan on getting back into hunting pretty soon, the interest is there on my part but I hesitate adding another "off topic" forum. Let me think about it until I get moved and settled and we might do something....
    Roger that! Thanks.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sponsored Links