The next few weeks...

This is a discussion on The next few weeks... within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; As some of you may know, I am about to move from Arizona to Missouri in 8 days. I am trying to get everything packed ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next few weeks...

DC Founder

Exclamation The next few weeks...

As some of you may know, I am about to move from Arizona to Missouri in 8 days. I am trying to get everything packed and ready to go, taking things we no longer want to charities, getting vehicles ready the trip, getting utilities set up in Missouri and scheduling them for close here, and an endless string of other "to do" items. I am quickly running out of time.

To clear as much as I possibly can, I will be sparse here for 2-3 weeks. I generally get a lot of email and PMs from members. You need to understand that I will not be answering a lot of it from now on. In fact one week from today I will not have access to my current email address. If you encounter a problem, please direct your questions/comments to one of our moderation staff. While I am gone, QKShooter, as Assistant Administrator will be in charge and will make final decisions on all forum related issues. I support him 100% so what he says goes as if it came from me personally.

I will also be freezing any and all changes to the forum, including the addition of new sponsors, name changes, etc. Since I will not be able to change name tag colors and make sure that contributors get the contributor graphic, I will also be locking the donation script this weekend. Donations will open back up as soon as I get moved, my Internet connection is restored and semblance of normalcy is restored to my life. For sponsors coming up for renewal during this time, invoicing will be suspended until my return as well.

I used to think of moves like this as an "adventure". Now I look at them as a notch below a colonoscopy. I appreciate your patience over the next few weeks....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Be safe on your journey..we appreciate all you do.

GM
    Good luck; I am sure everything will work well for you.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member
    Good luck with the move!

I absolutely hate moving. But sometimes you can see something better through it all, and we do what we have to do. Missouri is a lot closer to me than Arizona. That's saying something. I think you're moving on up. Get ready for God's country and the hills. I know you'll love it. Wishing you the best of everything on the move. The forum will be just fine I'm sure.

Hey Bumper, take your time and good luck on the move. We'll all try to behave so you don't have a mess when you come back!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Welcome to Missouri.

I think you'll like it here.

Oh yeh: Bring guns.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    I used to think of moves like this as an "adventure". Now I look at them as a notch below a colonoscopy. I appreciate your patience over the next few weeks....
    One positive about a colonoscopy is that you wake up feeling better than when you went in. I hope your move to Missouri is at least that positive.

I did you know that Ozark spelled backward is KRAZO. Welcome
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

a notch below a colonoscopy
    Very funny.

Best of luck with the move - be safe, be careful, and don't worry about us folks back here. QK'll keep everyone in line.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Hey QKS , I think starting, Oh say next Friday the board should do an in depth study on how women carry in strip joints. With plenty of pictures!!!. Should be an interesting topic.

Have a safe trip Bumper!! Let me know if you need any help loading the Trailer.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    Hey QKS , I think starting, Oh say next Friday the board should do an in depth study on how women carry in strip joints. With plenty of pictures!!!. Should be an interesting topic.
    Alright now, I feel a spankin' coming.....

Have a safe trip Bumper!! Let me know if you need any help loading the Trailer.
    Hey, watch what you volunteer for, I might take you up on it, lol.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Alright now, I feel a spankin' coming.....

As long as it's from one of the strippers. I get to pick which one.!!!

Hey, watch what you volunteer for, I might take you up on it, lol.
    as long as you don't have a grand piano. I'm game. Let me know.

Enjoy the move, moves are always exciting. We hope every thing goes smoothly and safely...we'll be here when you get back. Watch your back...literally!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks Bumper....good luck on the move. Safe travels!
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Good luck in the move.

Being in the car,van truck rental business I know your pain. So now if any friends want to move and ask about a truck rental I will offer to give them the truck at No charge if I do not help. (would never charge a friend )but it get me out of the move job. I hate when I have to drive the truck home and help my friends and relatives move and then take the truck back into work the next day.

I had a customer who came up with a good quote. "Moving is like Death it should happen only once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links