woopsies

This is a discussion on woopsies within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; i was just wondering, if we have a problem with our profile and cannot log in, is there a way to contact the admins with ...

Thread: woopsies

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

woopsies

i was just wondering, if we have a problem with our profile and cannot log in, is there a way to contact the admins with our issue outside of PM'ing them inside the forum, is there an outside email address or something like that ?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    i was just wondering, if we have a problem with our profile and cannot log in, is there a way to contact the admins with our issue outside of PM'ing them inside the forum, is there an outside email address or something like that ?
    Chris,

Bumper sent an email last week to ask that everyone hold off on forum problems while he is moving.

If you are getting a grey screen that says you do not have permission, click on the grey menu button that says forum. then you should be in and can click on new post, etc below that.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

I had this problem, deleted my Bookmark and then clicked into the DC Forum and added a new Bookmark and problem was solved.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    There is a "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page that you can get to w/o being logged in.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I had this problem, deleted my Bookmark and then clicked into the DC Forum and added a new Bookmark and problem was solved.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Links