Mobile version????

Mobile version????

This is a discussion on Mobile version???? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the Forum Office category; I was traveling over the weekend and did not take my laptop with me so I had to check the forums with my cell phone. ...

Thread: Mobile version????

Mobile version????

I was traveling over the weekend and did not take my laptop with me so I had to check the forums with my cell phone. I was wondering if there is a mobile version of this site that I can go to on my phone.
    It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Newport, RI
    You should be able to view it as it is on your cell phone if it's not more than 3-4 years old, but it will depend a little on the phone and browser you use. It will just be a little slow and difficult to use.

DC Founder
    If you have an iPhone, you can visit the following post for getting a free vBulletin supported iPhone application:

For the Blackberry, I have installed BerryBlab but have no knowledge of how it works and, since I do not have a BlackBerry or iPhone, can't really give you any firsthand help on how to use them. Accessing the forum through a cellphone is supported by the application used on the phone and the documentation for those products, I assume, reside on the websites of those products.
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Austin, TX
    mgmt here strongly dislikes tapatalk so I've read due to a previous hacker attack via the ports opened up by that app/ It's a shame because some of my fav gun forums use tapatalk and I love it. When I'm on my mobile, which is most of the time, I never browse this site. No need for any comment on the tapatalk topic by the Administrators. I understand it's disliked and I accept that.
    Whitestone Castle Armory, Austin TX
    Stuff For Sale

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links