Bad redirect?

Bad redirect?

This is a discussion on Bad redirect? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Recently (today) I have noticed that sometimes when I go to defensivecarry.com, it sometimes redirects to /forum.. And sometimes to /vbulletin . It's like one ...

Thread: Bad redirect?

Bad redirect?

Recently (today) I have noticed that sometimes when I go to defensivecarry.com, it sometimes redirects to /forum.. And sometimes to /vbulletin . It's like one server in a cluster is out of sync, and has a bad redirect. Anyone else get this? Did something change recently? Vbulletin comes up as a 404... Not found. If I get a good session, it's fine... If not.. I always persist to the bad server.

It goes to /forum for me. Try cleaning out your browser cache and/or trying a different browser. If you use a proxy (like, say, from work), it could be cached in the proxy.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

DC Founder
    It's a temporary problem that will be resolved soon.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

ahh...cool. i had a similar problem on one of the boards i admin for....i ended up just making a symbolic link from one folder to the other...bonus for having command-line access on the webhost :D
    good luck
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Thanks guys... Yeah, wasn't a cache issue or anything like that. I just hit it now, and the redirect you just put in to send /vbulletin over to /forum is working for me.

Thanks bumper!!

Links