Glad to be a part of this great site!

This is a discussion on Glad to be a part of this great site! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Thanks to all for such a great forum! May it continue to be as great and welcoming as always!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Glad to be a part of this great site!

Thanks to all for such a great forum! May it continue to be as great and welcoming as always!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

2. Remove Ads

Welcome, and good luck. I just caught this post, and maybe this (sort of) answers the problem I just started having. I am now not getting emails to my subscribed threads. You mentioned you are now on a new server, so the "allow" that I had in my spam filters for the old one is probably not good anymore. I assume it's something different now. Can you let us know what it is?

Thanks!

Later this evening...

Problem solved. If any other forum members are not getting their replies, the new email address that is sending the emails appears to be "support@forumfoundry.com". This is what should go in your "allow" filters, if needed.
    Last edited by JonInNY; March 3rd, 2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Answered my own question!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JonInNY View Post
    Welcome, and good luck. I just caught this post, and maybe this (sort of) answers the problem I just started having. I am now not getting emails to my subscribed threads. You mentioned you are now on a new server, so the "allow" that I had in my spam filters for the old one is probably not good anymore. I assume it's something different now. Can you let us know what it is?

Thanks!

Later this evening...

Problem solved. If any other forum members are not getting their replies, the new email address that is sending the emails appears to be "support@forumfoundry.com". This is what should go in your "allow" filters, if needed.

Just an FYI>>>> we have updated this to support@defensivecarry.com.
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

3D
    Welcome Brandon .

Bumper said it well :
    Together we really have created a very much alive community. A home. . . . and I hope it will continue to be. Different owner, same great place to hang out and learn from the experiences of others and to get answers to questions you may have.
    Here's to DefensiveCarry.com
    oneshot likes this.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

Administrator
    Thanks again for all the warm welcomes!
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

VIP Member
    Welcome to the site! Just wanted to say that I really like the new look and features.
    bman505 likes this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Welcome Brandon .

Bumper said it well :

Here's to DefensiveCarry.com

^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've said it before, and I'll say it again;
    Thanks Bumper,
    Thanks to all the moderators, and everyone who puts their time and energies into DC.

Welcome Brandon!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Welcome! I also like the site as it is, especially with Tapatalk support now! :-)

GM
    Welcome to DC Brandon

I wonder if you please could tell who the other new owners are.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member
    Hi Brandon and thanks for your investment. I would be delighted if you would please get a Glock and add to your gun list.

Bumper, thanks to you too. I've learned so much here and it has been a springboard to lots of other educational opportunities. I would be delighted if you would now (not not as I typoed the first time opps) post more, as you will have all sorts of time. Looking forward to hearing you on the forums.

cg

VIP Member
    Dang, I just read all this and frankly, I will miss Bumper's ownership. The new and fresh appearance looks nice, and I hope the energy remains as it was. I go in cycles as to my activity on the forum and I'm sure others do to. I suppose it just depends on what hobby I'm in the mood for, over the course of time. Be it computers, guns, photog' or radar detectors - I run the gamut.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

VIP Member
    Welcome aboard bman505.

Welcome to the Forum. I agree with Saber, I hope the energy level stays high.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Bumper, thanks to you too. I've learned so much here and it has been a springboard to lots of other educational opportunities. I would be delighted if you would now (not not as I typoed the first time opps) post more, as you will have all sorts of time. Looking forward to hearing you on the forums.
    Thanks, it is a time consuming job taking care of a forum and I am hoping after I get may Dad over his medical issues that I will be able to be more active in the forum again....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Administrator
    Hello everyone!

My name is Doug and I'm here to help, learn and continue to make sure that this site continues to be best it possibly can be!

My family has been into guns forever and I have a family gun collection, my personal collection and my CCL. My CCW is usually a SC XD.40 or occasionally a 1909 1903 Colt Hammerless.

If anyone needs anything at all, please feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links