Defensive Carry banner

New Look for Forum.......

9K views 95 replies 77 participants last post by  borglyn 
#1 ·
I like it. This is the best run firearms web page bar none. It is the easiest to navigate on and the most professionally monitored. Thank you and keep up the great work. :35:

OS

#3 ·
Another furniture change? I was just getting used to the old-new furniture. You know what they say about us old dogs!

Looks nice though, it'll just take a little getting used to.

#61 ·
^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm with TNMike, on the brightness factor.

Will look into how to go back to grey.

You guys could give it pastels and tulips and girly girl crap, and I don't think I'd quit this place.

Thanks Bumper, and all you Moderators for all you do!

#6 ·
I like it so far. It was quite a shock when I signed on. i was expecting the cream colored background and the muted color scheme. Boy, that is not what I got. So for so good. I'm just happy that Bumper is always updating and working on the site.

#8 ·
Actually, I found the version we just transitioned from to be easier on my eyes. The stark white background is a little harder on my eyes but, either way, I'm just glad that this site is as well maintained as it is. Bumper is always working to make the site better and the Mods are the best on the net with out doubt.

#10 ·
Hey TN Mike, you can go in and change the color back to what it used to be. I did as the white gave me a headache.

#21 ·
It was too stark and bright for my taste, but it is so easy to set it back. Hope we keep on having some appearance choices and options which are user settable.

#23 ·
I guess I've got to get used to it...I feel like I just got home and the wife changed the all living room furniture around again.:ticking:

#28 ·
It was fine yesterday and the change was fine too. Strangely, it has changed back to the former appearance since I looked in a few minutes ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.