"My Recent topics"

"My Recent topics"

This is a discussion on "My Recent topics" within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I'm on a car forum that has a "my recent topic" tab, and when you click it there is a drop down menu that gives ...

Thread: "My Recent topics"

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar

"My Recent topics"

I'm on a car forum that has a "my recent topic" tab, and when you click it there is a drop down menu that gives you various choices from "my last visit", "the last week", and "last month" , etc.

I really wish we had it here. Its really great for keeping up for keeping up with threads

Just a suggestion {Or if it already exists, how do I get to it?}

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

I am a big fan of the RSS feed, and the threads I have posted in and I am super interested in I subscribe to. RSS is the way to go for me, that way I don't miss anything.
    “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” Han Solo

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Forgive my ignorance-can you explain how that works. I appreciate it!

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

If you have a google acct, go to www.google.com/reader or do a google search for google reader (having a google acct makes things easier and its free and you get to use all of the google tools for free). There are a few different readers out there, but google reader will do it all and its free. Now that you have your reader, lets fill it with content. Any list/forum out there that has a RSS feed will have a RSS logo in the place where you enter web addresses also known as the address bar (actually I am not sure if that works for all browsers, Personally I use Google Chrome for a browser). Click on the Orange icon at the right of the address bar (address bar is where you enter you website addresses i.e. Google), when you do that a little box should pop out (remember I use Chrome a my browser) and will ask you if you want to add this feed to your reader. Defensive carry, glocktalk, 1911.org, fox news, npr, oleg volk, HULU and millions of bloggers, websites etc have RSS feeds. A great thing about it is that once Google sees your habits it will start to recommend other feeds that may spark your interest such blogs like the shooters log, cheaper than dirt, Steel Challenge etc... Usually if you search RSS in a forum they will have instructions. I hope this helps you out, it gives you the ability to see all of the new content on each site or forum without having to go to each site and poke around and look.
    “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” Han Solo

Sponsored Links