" nickname?"

This is a discussion on " nickname?" within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Here's a newbie with another " dumb" question: how do I get a nickname on the left side of a thread insted of part of ...

Thread: " nickname?"

" nickname?"

Here's a newbie with another " dumb" question: how do I get a nickname on the left side of a thread insted of part of my E-Mail address? Can't seem to find a way to do that. Thanks for any replies.
    Philly Boy in Cincinnati.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

That should be insteAd!!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

JD
    Administrator
    You mean your screen name? An admin will have to change it for you, contact BMan505 or Bumper and they should be able to help you out.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    You mean your screen name? An admin will have to change it for you, contact BMan505 or Bumper and they should be able to help you out.
    Thanks. I'll do that.

Links