Editing, posting, etc.

This is a discussion on Editing, posting, etc. within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I noticed yet another thing Usually, after typing a post, I hit tab, then enter; and viola! I posted a post But not anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Editing, posting, etc.

I noticed yet another thing

Usually, after typing a post, I hit tab, then enter; and viola! I posted a post

But not anymore
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

I'm having the same thing as the rest, regardless of browser & OS (Linux, Safari on OS X, WinXP, Win7, etc). I changed to the v2 theme and they're there. My guess is that those, like myself, that was on "DC Interim" is missing the icon set in the theme for whatever reason. I can say that I don't like this brighter layout, but switched for testing....which I'm glad I did. The mods/forum folks should be able to fix this now should they choose to do so.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Still having problems posting new threads, come on mods fix this so i can talk about my new toy
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

A status report on the recent problems would be nice. So, we don't feel like mushrooms
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Administrator
    Working on this as well. Please feel free to send me a PM in the future if there are any issues. Sorry to drop the ball guys.
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

Administrator
    The editor buttons are working for me.. Was that issue fixed recently? Is anyone still not seeing the buttons?

I'm afraid there isn't anything that can be done about the "tab+enter" to post a reply unless the product has a new update.. This new editor just doesn't do it.

VIP Member
    Ah I can see all the little thingys now, thanks
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I am still having trouble posting new threads and editing my posts right now on Chrome, works on Internet Explorer
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

I am still having trouble posting new threads and editing my posts right now on Chrome, works on Internet Explorer. Also now having trouble sending private messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links