APP?

This is a discussion on APP? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; So is there a mobile APP that works with this site (that doesn't cost $3)? It is quite time consuming and at times irritating to ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By zacii

Thread: APP?

Question APP?

So is there a mobile APP that works with this site (that doesn't cost $3)? It is quite time consuming and at times irritating to scrole around on my phone.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    I dont use any app. Just the browser as it came. Its not as convenient as my Mac, but it works OK.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Depending on what kind of phone you have; you can root it and work around paid-for apps. Otherwise, you gotta pay.

But, remember that you'll spend $3 on a coffee, which ends up in the sewer an hour later, rather than $3 on evolving software that requires a lot more people/resources, than your barista.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    JD and SIGguy229 like this.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Depending on what kind of phone you have; you can root it and work around paid-for apps. Otherwise, you gotta pay.

But, remember that you'll spend $3 on a coffee, which ends up in the sewer an hour later, rather than $3 on evolving software that requires a lot more people/resources, than your barista.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    I have an iPhone 4. I just dont like to pay for any APPs. I know, don't complain about using the browser if I'm too cheap to pay for an APP.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Google "iphone jailbreak"

Just be aware that by so doing, you may compromise your phone's security features.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Yeah I read about the whole jailbreak thing back when I had the 3G. Not for me.
    - George Orwell Military

Links