Password memory

This is a discussion on Password memory within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by Bark'n Success! Thanks, NC Bullseye! I went a roundabout way to get to the cookies, but it seems to have worked. Originally ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Password memory

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Success!

Thanks, NC Bullseye!

I went a roundabout way to get to the cookies, but it seems to have worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Hey thanks, Bullseye! That seemed to work. I deleted cookie "from beginning of time" twice, closed the browser and logged back in and it seems to have worked.
    Your both welcome! I hope it sticks for you as well as mine has for me. I think the biggest thing is to make sure you log out BEFORE you delete the cookies and then do the quit and restart before logging back in.

Now if I can just figure out how to get the chicken entrails off the monitor after the sacrifice to the electron gods.

2. Remove Ads

Hi all. Heres my problem. I changed my isp provider and my old e-mail address is gone. So when I went in to update my settings to my new address my password isn't working to get that done. I am pretty sure I am getting my password right. How do I get this fixed? Or am I going to have to start my membership all over again. I hope not, I have been a member here since March 2009. I have tried the (contact us) link several times with my new address with no response. Can anyone help me out? Thanks Bsnow...
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

Administrator
    Pm sent.
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

Hi bman. I sent you a Pm back. Thanks..
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links