Logging in, Stayin in

Logging in, Stayin in

This is a discussion on Logging in, Stayin in within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I'm sure I'm missing something simple here. Even though I have the "remember me" box checked I have to sign on every time. Isn't there ...

Thread: Logging in, Stayin in

Distinguished Member

Logging in, Stayin in

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here. Even though I have the "remember me" box checked I have to sign on every time. Isn't there a way in your settings to stay on permanently without having to sign in each time? tx,
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

I had the same problem for a week or so, and it started spontaneously. What worked for me was to sign out, delete the DC cookie, then sign in again. It's been behaving itself since that action.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

JD
    Administrator
    There's another thread on the matter, Password memory. As stated, log out, clear all your cookies, exit and restart your browser, enter log on info and check the box and go and all should be well.

Sponsored Links