Cannot write to own blog - Don't have 'sufficient privileges'?

This is a discussion on Cannot write to own blog - Don't have 'sufficient privileges'? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I've been trying to start my blog since joining, but I'm always getting this message: vBulletin Message ArkhmAsylm , you do not have permission to ...

Thread: Cannot write to own blog - Don't have 'sufficient privileges'?

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar

I've been trying to start my blog since joining, but I'm always getting this message:

vBulletin Message

ArkhmAsylm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can any mods or admins give me a jump start here?

Thanks!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

-
    Admins? Mods? Anyone???
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I am not sure but you may have to have a certain number of posts...
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

PM a mod.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

JD
    Administrator
    Pretty sure the Blog feature is for $upporting members only.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Pretty sure the Blog feature is for $upporting members only.
    Gotcha. I couldn't find confirmation of that in the FAQ's that I've looked at.

Thanks!

Send in a dollar Arkhm... now what to tuck it into....
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Links