No store- just donations?

This is a discussion on No store- just donations? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I see we can donate to this forum. I understand we don't want to advertise we carry by wearing "Bob's Tactical Blast Ranch" shirts. But, ...

Thread: No store- just donations?

No store- just donations?

I see we can donate to this forum. I understand we don't want to advertise we carry by wearing "Bob's Tactical Blast Ranch" shirts. But, I would like a patch for my range bag. Just the DC logo. No words. And, um, a t-shirt, for match day. Maybe in the jersey style to keep me honest. I figure just a DC logo means I could explain it away with, "I'm into graphic comics."
    Skillet Hot!

2. Remove Ads

That would have been a good idea before the commercials started popping up at the bottom. I understand advertising to help with costs and am OK with the banners up above etc. But when and advertisement pops up from the bottom and starts covering information like it has started doing here, it just pisses me off. I don't watch certain channels that have previews and station identification plastered in multiple corners. There is an automotive forum that i have stopped visiting because it keeps piling on more advertisements. I think these forums are killing themselves...sure they need to cover costs and start advertising but when that gets to be too much they start chasing away visitors then they need to advertise more...

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by KillrFajitas View Post
    I see we can donate to this forum. I understand we don't want to advertise we carry by wearing "Bob's Tactical Blast Ranch" shirts. But, I would like a patch for my range bag. Just the DC logo. No words. And, um, a t-shirt, for match day. Maybe in the jersey style to keep me honest. I figure just a DC logo means I could explain it away with, "I'm into graphic comics."
    We actually used to have a store but it was closed since nobody ever bought anything. Even though there were no items with the actual site name (just the logo) people just don't want to take the chance that someone would recognize it and let them know they were carrying.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

I bought two coffee mugs, one of which still serves me. :)

Administrator
    My one coffee mug is still making my coffee taste extra robust. I broke the handle off my other one so I use it to hold brushes in my studio.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links