I love defensivecarry.com, Thanks Guys

This is a discussion on I love defensivecarry.com, Thanks Guys within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I do research on new gun purchases all the time. I would like to say that I haven't found another online forum with as much ...

Thread: I love defensivecarry.com, Thanks Guys

Sponsor

I love defensivecarry.com, Thanks Guys

I do research on new gun purchases all the time. I would like to say that I haven't found another online forum with as much Knowledge as the users of DC. Its funny, you to go to other sites and people aren't as friendly or experienced, but claim to have all the answers (when they are just saying what the read in the forum the day before).

So, Thanks for all of the help that this community offers, and for the respectable way its presented. You guys are great.

-Clay
    The Most Advanced Hybrid Holsters- Custom Formed for over 200 guns! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty
    www.shtfgear.com

www.facebook.com/shtf.gear

Glock 42 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-GLOCK-42
    XDs 4.0 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-SPR-XDS-4

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    One for one we may not have the answer to most questions, but put our combined minds together, we can usually find an acceptable answer. That's what I have found most impressive about DC, the willingness to share knowledge, without a holier than thou attitude.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I lurk around in allot of other gun forums but DC is the only forum I participate in and/or a member. Most everyone here is very respectful and there is hardly any bickering. The Moderators do a fantastic job.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses View Post
    The Moderators do a fantastic job.
    As do the members. Most if not all of the regulars appreciate what DC is and is not and respect the rules that have kept it that way all these years. And those who do not are shown the door.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Administrator
    Thanks for your support and kind words! The members here really do lead by example and that's the best way to sculpt an awesome forum :)

Administrator
    Another thanks for the complement! The mods are the ones to get the credit! The are the best! Thanks team!
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I have received invaluable insight from members with real-life experience here on DC. Thanks guys for all of the help you have given me.

Links