Full List of Icons!

This is a discussion on Full List of Icons! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; When I want to leave a smiley face or whatever at the end of a thread, is there a way I can get the full ...

Thread: Full List of Icons!

Full List of Icons!

When I want to leave a smiley face or whatever at the end of a thread, is there a way I can get the full list rather than the short one that usuaLLY appears? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Down at the bottom of the short display there is a "[More]" link- Click on that.

QKShooter: MANY THANKS--- GLAD YOU WERE ON THE SITE WHEN I ASKED!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

GUESS WHAT? The last two times I tried there was NO "MORE" at the bottom??

What browser are you using?

They don't work for me on IE, I have better luck with FireFox
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Is "Safari" a browser? I am electronically challenged as you can see from my question!

Yeah, Safari is Apple's browser.

In the smiley box, there should be a link to bring up more. If it doesn't work try a different browser
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

O.K. & THANKS!

Links