This is a discussion on Avatars within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; can we use more than one of the above?...

Thread: Avatars

can we use more than one of the above?
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

I don't understand the question

You can use almost any image for an avatar.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Two avatars? I don't think so...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Retsup99: I think the OP meant are there any more available than the free options given on DC?

Under your profile along the left side of the page under the heading "My Settings" you'll find the 'Edit Avatar' link. In the 'Options' section it describes that you can use an image from your computer or another Web site & this note - "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 125 by 125 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller). "

You can use a simple image editor to trim any image down to the proper size.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Actually, I did mean if I could use more than one--- if they would both fit the allowable space. So I guess the answer is "no." Thanks for your responses.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

You can combine the two images you want to use and create a single image?

Links