Icons... Again!

Icons... Again!

This is a discussion on Icons... Again! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Well, I tried everything from all the suggestions-- even tried a different browser--- and I still CAN'T get the full list of icons as I ...

Thread: Icons... Again!

Icons... Again!

Well, I tried everything from all the suggestions-- even tried a different browser--- and I still CAN'T get the full list of icons as I can see now on the right side of this thread. I only get the short list and there is no "more" that I can click on. So, I'll just content myself and use the long list when it does appear from time to time: why it ever shows up, I have no idea. So that's the name of that tune( thanks to the TV "Beretta!").
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Here you go. More
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Thank you 4my son... BUT the point is that I can't access the full list and I still don't understand why! But thanks for this list: as long as it's on this thread I will be able to use it... or won't I??
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

JD
    Administrator
    I know this has been probably asked before, but what Internet Browser are you using?

JD; My usual is Safari, but I used FireFox today as a temporary measure and I still couldn't access the full list!

Are you using a certain pop-up blocker? The additional list shows up in a pop-up.

I don't know, but you could try updating your Adobe Flash Player
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Sponsored Links