How to delete?

How to delete?

This is a discussion on How to delete? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; How does one delete the orange "Notifications" at the top of the page when someone has sent a message to your page? I have tried ...

Thread: How to delete?

How to delete?

How does one delete the orange "Notifications" at the top of the page when someone has sent a message to your page? I have tried to get an answer for about two weeks and have not yet gotten a note from anyone who knows the "secret!" Can you help out on this? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    How does one delete the orange "Notifications" at the top of the page when someone has sent a message to your page? I have tried to get an answer for about two weeks and have not yet gotten a note from anyone who knows the "secret!" Can you help out on this? Thanks.
    When I click on the notification, a drop down menu appears. I click on the message in the menu and it appears. You may have to enable Pop-ups for this website in order for this to work. Hope that helps.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    When I click on the notification, a drop down menu appears. I click on the message in the menu and it appears. You may have to enable Pop-ups for this website in order for this to work. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    Just curious, but who/where have you been asking?

I've been asking on this forum and have sent several messages to specific people with no luck. Nobody seems to know how to do this!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

JD
    Administrator
    Working on the issue with Philly, issue is with "Friend" feature(s).

Links