What's With All The New Administrators? - Page 2

What's With All The New Administrators?

This is a discussion on What's With All The New Administrators? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Welp,Time to bring out my aluminum foil cap and computer cover,Dang!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What's With All The New Administrators?

Welp,Time to bring out my aluminum foil cap and computer cover,Dang!

Administrator
    I can't thank the Admins and Mods enough for what they do for the site! They are always on top of it and do not take no crap from anybody! We are here to keep this forum running smoothly from behind the scenes. No need to change it when it ain't broke right? I am here and always available for any of you.
    Last edited by HotGuns; December 8th, 2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: language workaround
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

VIP Member
    HotGuns............too funny
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    New ownership, the ForumFoundry people have their people and those people need to be able to work on the forum.

Just as an FYI, the new owners have been pretty hands off as far as day to day operation of the forum, most of their interaction is done through handling sponsorship and the way behind the scenes nuts and bolts issues.

For the most part, it's still the same old people working behind the scenes as far as user issues, post issues, behavior issues etc. are concerned
    Wow guess I have been under a rock for a while. Are we allowed to know anything about the new owners? Was the site purchased do to love of firearms or simple as a business venture?

Is this kind of like a freedom group operation? (owners of Remington, bushmaster etc...)
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Wow guess I have been under a rock for a while. Are we allowed to know anything about the new owners? Was the site purchased do to love of firearms or simple as a business venture?

Is this kind of like a freedom group operation? (owners of Remington, bushmaster etc...)
    Nope, that information is classified.

Just kidding... a lot of that info can be found here:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...reat-site.html

Just wanted to add my thanks to the Mods and Admins who I think are doing a great job keeping this site going!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

A great site... that is so great in part because of great mods. Thanks guys/gals!

I've not been around here as often as I should. Guess I just read more and post less lately
    Either way, it's still a great Forum
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

I go away for a couple of months and the place gets sold and a new paint job.......

Cool beans and good luck, hope the new deal continues the prosperity here... we certainly need these voices out in the computer world!
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links