Great service from S&W

This is a discussion on Great service from S&W within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Being new to the site I wasn't sure which catogory to post this thread so I will start here. Anytime I have a positive experience ...

Thread: Great service from S&W

Thumbs up Great service from S&W

Being new to the site I wasn't sure which catogory to post this thread so I will start here. Anytime I have a positive experience gun related issue I wish to pass it on.
    I purchased a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 about 6 months ago for my daily carry. After trying the Ruger LCP and the Taurus TCP which I did not like either, I was very happy with the S&W. It is an awesome pistol. Have put over a 1000 rounds through it with no issues. The issue I did have was with the built in LaserLyte. After numerous cleanings it ceased working.(my fault for getting cleaning fluid in it).
    I emailed S&W and they immediately sent me out a FedEx call tag to return the "defective" part. I sent it out and recieved a new laser within 6 days of them getting the old one back. No questions asked...!!! Thanks to S&W for such great service and building such an awesome pistol. I am a believer.
    If someone points a gun at me I have a right to point one back.
    NRA, USCCA Member

2. Remove Ads

Links