Virus issues--possibly from this site or its advertisers-- AGAIN

This is a discussion on Virus issues--possibly from this site or its advertisers-- AGAIN within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Hopyard, try Linux. It's free. I am running Ubuntu/Linux, Firefox, and Thunderbird for e-mail. I decided I was going to stop supporting Microsoft, since they ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Virus issues--possibly from this site or its advertisers-- AGAIN

Hopyard, try Linux. It's free. I am running Ubuntu/Linux, Firefox, and Thunderbird for e-mail. I decided I was going to stop supporting Microsoft, since they have announced they are going to phase out support for XP, and Mac's cost too much right now.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Hopyard, try Linux. It's free. I am running Ubuntu/Linux, Firefox, and Thunderbird for e-mail. I decided I was going to stop supporting Microsoft, since they have announced they are going to phase out support for XP, and Mac's cost too much right now.
    This is under serious consideration; though I also own a brand new iMac. Somehow our household has gotten to the
    must have several computers stage.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links