Tapatalk Problems

This is a discussion on Tapatalk Problems within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Does anyone else have occasional issues with tapatalk such as the ones I list below? I seem to have more issues with the iPad app ...

Thread: Tapatalk Problems

Tapatalk Problems

Does anyone else have occasional issues with tapatalk such as the ones I list below? I seem to have more issues with the iPad app than the iPhone one.

1) "participated" section does not reflect all of the posts I have actually participated in
    2) a thread will show a preview of the latest post on the thread. Then, when I click on the thread to read it, the latest post that was previewed is not there in the actual thread.

I repeatedly try to pull the app down and refresh it as well as force close the app and reopen it...still the same issues. This doesn't happen all of the time, but often enough to be frustrating.

2. Remove Ads

What URL are you using??? Mine doesn't work at all?

The thing I notice the most is that it will go to the last page of the threads if I have it set to "most recent" even in threads I've never been involved in. Not just with DC, either. But if I set TT to go to the first post, it changes some hidden setting on the site and my computer browser does the same and I can't change it.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Links