Problem uploading pics!

Problem uploading pics!

This is a discussion on Problem uploading pics! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I want to know how to get pics from my computer folder to post on a thread. I can't figure it out and it is ...

Thread: Problem uploading pics!

Problem uploading pics!

I want to know how to get pics from my computer folder to post on a thread. I can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts! Anyone out there know what I need to do to get it right? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

You click on the icon to the left of the film strip icon. But I just tried to upload a pic and the dialog box came up but when I click "Select Files" it does nothing.

there is one of two ways, you can select from the ulr (internet) or your computer;if this you need to download it first by hitting select then going into your files and finding the one you want then open it to upload load it ,imagesCANBSB2X.jpg then click on it and it will come up with your post

2011-12-22_07-16-59_763.jpg That's all there is to it.

Have fun.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Administrator
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

How to upload a photo.... 2010-11-12_13-56-25_953.jpg that's all there is to it.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

I posted in your other thread:

click go advanced on the bottom right of the quick reply box..... then scroll down below and select manage attachments.... select add files in the top right of the popup box then select files..... browse and add your photos

if you dont see the pop up box after you hit manage attachments turn off your pop up blocker for this site.

How to upload a photo from your computer.....

Links