Moving off the 1st page of a thread

This is a discussion on Moving off the 1st page of a thread within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Not a big problem, just FYI. Sometime I cannot get to the subsequent pages of a thread. When it happens it is thread specific -- ...

Thread: Moving off the 1st page of a thread

VIP Member

Moving off the 1st page of a thread

Not a big problem, just FYI.

Sometime I cannot get to the subsequent pages of a thread.

When it happens it is thread specific -- i.e., when I go to other threads they open subsequent pages.

Work around: If I go to "settings" and change "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" the problem goes away. FYI, I normally keep "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" set to 50.

For example, right now I can't get off the first page of Do You Feel Naked Without A Gun Now? while in Number of Posts to Show Per Page" set to 50.
    Last edited by DaveH; February 25th, 2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: added example
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

What browser are you using? Do you have Javascript enabled?

VIP Member
    Firefox.

Javascript enabled.

Question not criticizing:

What would that have to do with an intermittent problem that is thread specific (e.g., works on one thread but not another in the same session)?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Administrator
    I have my page # set to 50 also & I just went to that thread & I am getting a pge #2 w/ posts up to #59.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Just tried again. Updated "Number of Posts to Show Per Page."

Works at 20 -- not at 50, 40, or 30.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Administrator
    Let me check into this for you. Stand by.
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

Links