Visit this site, Norton say's it "stopped an attack"

This is a discussion on Visit this site, Norton say's it "stopped an attack" within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; The last couple of times I jump onto this site I get this message "Network traffic from 91.200.176.25/content/jav2.jar matches the signature of a known attack. ...

Thread: Visit this site, Norton say's it "stopped an attack"

Visit this site, Norton say's it "stopped an attack"

The last couple of times I jump onto this site I get this message "Network traffic from 91.200.176.25/content/jav2.jar matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \Device\Hardddiskvolume2\program files (x86)\JAVA\JRE6\BIN\JAVA.EXE.

It identifies the Attacking computer and the source address as 91.200.176.25

It has occurred several times, and everytime I visit this site. Can someone tell me what is going on?
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

I already did, it is someplace in Europe - but it is ONLY when I visit this site, which makes me think there is a security on this site has been potentially compromised, especially if you don't have a good security program on your computer.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

YEP.... been getting similar things .....

Interesting thing to is, I can visit a lot of sites and run a scan on Norton ... and it finds nothing. After visiting this site, I'll run one and it always has a couple to eliminate.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I just got 2 separate attempted attacks on my computer after opening 2 tabs with 2 pages from this website. One was an executable file and another was a "blackhole exploit kit". The IP tracker tells me it came from Switzerland?

Has anyone heard anything as to why these attacks are happening on this website?

Links