Defensive Carry banner

Please welcome OD*, Rock and Glock, and Bark'n as our newly appointed Moderators

7K views 91 replies 73 participants last post by  OD* 
#1 ·
As the forum continues to grow we try to add more staff members to help keep the forum running smoothly.

Please welcome OD*, Rock and Glock and Bark'n as our newest additions to the DC Staff! :congrats:

#59 ·
Man, my years of infraction-free livin' are about to come to a screeching halt. :)

Reactions: Rock and Glock
#62 ·
We have complete dossiers on all 45,000 registered members, including photos of pets, your mother-in-law, finger prints, your DNA, your pets DNA, your 5 grade report card, everything. All courtesy of our friends at TSA.

But don't sweat it. Just blame it on SIXTO. Everyone else does! :image035:

Note: For all those who don't know any better, the previous statement was a joke. We completely abide by the privacy policy you read and acknowledged when you registered as a new member.

#71 ·
I would like to publicly welcome each Mod to six star status.

Each Mod has unique talents and ability's to be brought forth as well as different perspectives and insights and thats ultimately makes for a better,more informed forum.

I look forward to working with them all and I appreciate their desire to help.

A big thanks to Bark'n, OD* and Rock and Glock.

:danceban:

#77 ·
:stooges:

Outstanding choices! I have been impressed with all three of them over my time here and I am confident they will help this forum keep running as smoothly as it does.

Congratulations

#88 ·
Thanks again to everyone who posted here.

It wasn't an easy decision to make accepting the offer. So, it's nice to have the support of all you guys. And that comes from OD* & Rock and Glock as well.

Reactions: OD*
#89 ·
So, let me see if I got this straight. SIXTO runs away from home for a while and it takes 3 guys to replace him - humm. JK

Congrats all.

Reactions: QKShooter
#91 ·
I'll add my 2 pennies worth, also!! CONGRATULATIONS to the 3 of ya!! Good luck with the new task of keeping us straight and on topic!!!!:five:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.