Defensive Carry banner

Please welcome OD*, Rock and Glock, and Bark'n as our newly appointed Moderators

7K views 91 replies 73 participants last post by  OD* 
#1 ·
As the forum continues to grow we try to add more staff members to help keep the forum running smoothly.

Please welcome OD*, Rock and Glock and Bark'n as our newest additions to the DC Staff! :congrats:

#2 ·
Thanks for serving, guys. Moderators make a forum. I was a moderator for several years on a guns-and-hunting forum before other responsibilities caused me to step away and I know there is a big sacrifice of time and diligence involved. I occasionally visit another popular site that has next-to-nothing for moderation and it's hard to stop by. Step into the wrong thread and you're slimed by the mud-slinging. I thank you all for helping this site stay polite, civil, and courteous while still allowing people to properly express themselves.

#5 ·
:congrats:

Wisely appointed fellows :yup:

I think they'll do a very good job, judging from their past participation.

Reactions: oneshot
#15 ·
Hello? Is this working right? Help! Help! I think I'm still trapped in the staff lounge. Or maybe the staff bathroom?

I'm not sure how this damn thing is supposed to work.

Sixto... Can you point to the exit from the private staff area.

Gosh, I hope no one is reading this.

:joke:

Just kidding.

Hey, thanks everyone for the congrats!

And if everyone's screen goes blank, don't look at me. I didn't touch the light switch! That was OD* or Rock and Glock.

#20 ·
These are some good choices if I must say so. I feel like that these guys wont lock a thread just because they disagree with it, even if it isn't against forum rules...I hate when that happens, although it hasn't for a couple weeks now...
Until now LOL

#19 ·
Boooo...

I mean...

:danceban:

#24 ·
EXCELLENT CHOICES.

Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.