Barack Obama Ad. What in the world?

This is a discussion on Barack Obama Ad. What in the world? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Where's some more of that "Obama Money" I'll take some over here!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Barack Obama Ad. What in the world?

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Where's some more of that "Obama Money" I'll take some over here!
    Walk softly ...

2. Remove Ads

He hasn't made an apperance on my MAC yet.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I don't think the forum owners have any direct control over what individual ads get posted here. My best guess is that it's just a contract with an Internet advertising firm.
    The present forum owners are pretty good guys and they are gun owners.
    Why wouldn't you want them to get some of that Barak moolah?
    It's just wasted money over here and so wouldn't you want that ad money spent here where it isn't going to do Barak any good rather than that money spent on the Good Housekeeping website where it might be effective.
    Whatever money they waste here isn't available for use anyplace else.
    I guess since ya put it that way....how much is my cut
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Administrator
    Your cut will be twice as much as what I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I guess since ya put it that way....how much is my cut

Administrator
    We can't control the ads that are display, but we try and make sure they're as relevant as possible. If you're seeing these ads it's probably because you're searching for something on the web that's trigger the site to show you these. It could be another political site or something similar that you visit or view.

I need the links from the ads that need to be blocked and I can censor them. So if you see something out of line let me know and we will do our best to take care of it ASAP :)

VIP Member
    @4nines--- I don't see the ads at all because I use the Ad Bloc plug in. I'd prefer to see the ads but got fed up
    with picking up malware. Any progress on resolving that issue so I can take the Ad Bloc add-on off?

Those advertisers who are letting malware through are hurting you and hurting us, and themselves. It does no one
    any good to need to bloc the ads ---especially so on a specialty site like this one where most of the ads are related to things
    we need and buy.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Administrator
    The site is completely clean and the alerts you're getting are probably from an over zealous ad blocker. Like I said, the ads should be tailored for the discussions pertaining to the forum and if you see something else it's because of your other website visits and searches.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    The site is completely clean and the alerts you're getting are probably from an over zealous ad blocker. Like I said, the ads should be tailored for the discussions pertaining to the forum and if you see something else it's because of your other website visits and searches.
    The complaints were from folks not using ad blockers that I know of. When ad blockers were used there was no problem. Correct me Hop if I stated that wrong. And nobody was saying that had problems on oher forums/sites
    Hopyard likes this.

VIP Member
    I keep my BS filter set to high, no obama ads.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

TOF
    I don't like to hear, see or hear about the fraud but we better remain aware of what he is selling to the other side. The only thing I want to hear about him is that he has been impeached as a traitor and fraud plus all his henchmen have been placed in cells. Other than that I wish them well in he!!.
    MisterAvis likes this.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson

I am not beholden to either party and will vote Democrat if I feel it will be a better choice. Fortunately, I'm okay with Romney so far. No, I am not okay with the others. However, Obama has started a grass-roots campaign in the same style he did with Hillary and with McCain. I am starting to see the ads in lots of places too. We will see one heck of a battle this election.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Last month I got a nasty virus (malware) from DC. As far as Obama ads, glad to see his money (although somehow I am sure my taxes are paying for it) is being spent, but I see it in poor taste to be on this forum. He does not like nor trust gun owners and I see no reason to host him here.

The ads are back once again. Today's ad was Mooochelle asking you to come to dinner, with the "clown in Chief" They surfaced on the home page of DC about 8:00PM.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Well, here's another view: for every buck Obama spends buying ad space here, he's not spending it somewhere where it might result in votes. OK by me.
    MisterAvis and accessbob like this.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    You mean this one???

Attachment 57827

Thanks, stubborn that one's saved to my pictures, jajaja!
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links