House is FINALLY on the market!!

This is a discussion on House is FINALLY on the market!! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; After 28 long days (and nights), our house is on the market, FSBO sign in the yard. Question, I have a website for selling this ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: House is FINALLY on the market!!

Distinguished Member

After 28 long days (and nights), our house is on the market, FSBO sign in the yard. Question, I have a website for selling this by myself. Can I put the website in either off topic or our classifieds?
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Congratulations, and best of luck!
    aznav likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member
    Thanks, Rock. Man, I am soooo tired of it all and it's just starting!!! wahhhhh....
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Good luck! A friend of mine put his house up for-sale Thursday March 29, and its sold as of this morning, they want him out by the end of the month. He was not prepared he thought he would have some time. So now he has a month to get everything on his existing house completed , while dealing with wife and looking for another house.
    Springfield 1911
    Windham AR SRC
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Walther P22

Good luck with the sale. I'm not looking forward to the day when I have to get this one ready to sell. Here's a prayer that your's sells faster than you expect for more than you're asking.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Sponsored Links