Request for Rule #9 clarification

This is a discussion on Request for Rule #9 clarification within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Esteemed members of the board, could you please clarify the board's policy on political threads? I have seen several recently that seem to have gotten ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herknav

Thread: Request for Rule #9 clarification

Esteemed members of the board, could you please clarify the board's policy on political threads? I have seen several recently that seem to have gotten tacit approval to continue; however, I see no wiggle room in rule #9. I'm just trying to stay out of trouble here.

Thanks in advance.

Herk
    Hopyard likes this.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

JD
    Administrator
    If it has sold relevance to the 2nd amendment or politics related to the 2nd amendment (such as the likely GOP Presidential Candidate addressing the NRA) it's permitted as long as it stays within that scope of discussion.

Cool. Thanks, JD! I wasn't aware of the change.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Sponsored Links