Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Political content on this forum

752K views 44 replies 31 participants last post by  Gun Loving Liveral 
#1 ·
After spending the last hour wasting my time going through the staff threads regarding the Presidential election, I have to say I'm getting really tired of it. Everyone here knows our stance on politics on this forum and those that do it anyway are simply choosing to thumb their nose at us.

If you post a political thread or post outside of the "Obama wins" thread, you need to know two things are going to happen. The post/thread will be deleted. You will earn a 10-point infraction. Added to any past infractions you may have earned, you need to know that 50 points will automatically get you banned. Once that happens, I don't want to hear any excuses. Once you are banned here, you're gone.

You can also take it over to the new political forum, ConservativeStronghold if you want. Just don't post it here except in that one thread, which will be removed from the forum after everyone has a chance to vent.

#3 ·
Good news. No, great news. Thanks Bumper.

-B

#4 ·
If you post a political thread you need to know that will automatically get you banned. Once that happens, I don't want to hear any excuses. Once you are banned here, you're gone.
Bumper,
Thank you for being the voice of reason. Enough is enough already, oh...except one more thing...

Bumper for President '12! :hand5: (you're not gonna' throw a political flag for that (~gulp~)...are ya?)

#8 ·
Mark Twain said it best -
"The U.S. Congress and a baby's diaper should be changed regularly...for precisely the same reason."
I've heard enough about ALL of it. Maybe they'll quit running for office & running their mouths...AND RUN THE COUNTRY for a change. :bier:

#11 ·
Bumper, thanks for being a voice of reasoning. I like many others here are not happy with the outcome of the election. However, it is over now. We must pick up the pieces and move on. It does no good to sit here and bash Obama or his beliefs. Yesterday is over, we need to look to the future and do what is needed to make it brighter for all involved.

#12 ·
How many points do I have left?:rofl:

Actually, I don't think I've used any up...I like the rules...they keep this place 'reasonable'.

#15 ·
How many points do I have left?:rofl:

Actually, I don't think I've used any up...I like the rules...they keep this place 'reasonable'.
You're good at this point. What I did fail to mention, though, is that there is this thing called a "custom infraction" that we use for repeat offenders, where we double the points for every identical infraction. That can get you past Go real quick....:image035:

#19 ·
there is this thing called a "custom infraction" that we use for repeat offenders, where we double the points for every identical infraction. That can get you past Go real quick....
Like "Double-Secret Probation" on Animal House.

#22 ·
There should be a single forum where political discussion is allowed :image035:

#25 ·
One other thing I need to bring up. If you encounter a political thread that we have not removed yet, please resist posting in it so you don't get points as well. We've already had it happen....

#26 ·
One other thing I need to bring up. If you encounter a political thread that we have not removed yet, please resist posting in it so you don't get points as well. We've already had it happen....
Really? No way!! Those offenders should be forced to change diapers for Lima and JD for 6 months. :spankme: Gosh. What were they thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.