Political content on this forum

This is a discussion on Political content on this forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; After spending the last hour wasting my time going through the staff threads regarding the Presidential election, I have to say I'm getting really tired ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Political content on this forum

DC Founder

Exclamation Political content on this forum

After spending the last hour wasting my time going through the staff threads regarding the Presidential election, I have to say I'm getting really tired of it. Everyone here knows our stance on politics on this forum and those that do it anyway are simply choosing to thumb their nose at us.

If you post a political thread or post outside of the "Obama wins" thread, you need to know two things are going to happen. The post/thread will be deleted. You will earn a 10-point infraction. Added to any past infractions you may have earned, you need to know that 50 points will automatically get you banned. Once that happens, I don't want to hear any excuses. Once you are banned here, you're gone.

You can also take it over to the new political forum, ConservativeStronghold if you want. Just don't post it here except in that one thread, which will be removed from the forum after everyone has a chance to vent.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    I love you, Bumper.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

BAC
    Good news. No, great news. Thanks Bumper.

-B

If you post a political thread you need to know that will automatically get you banned. Once that happens, I don't want to hear any excuses. Once you are banned here, you're gone.
    Bumper,
    Thank you for being the voice of reason. Enough is enough already, oh...except one more thing...

Bumper for President '12! (you're not gonna' throw a political flag for that (~gulp~)...are ya?)
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Bumper,

Bumper for President '12! (you're not gonna' throw a political flag for that (~gulp~)...are ya?)
    Is that Dec 12 or 2012 or 2112 or 2212 or....?
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Nope, not me, I'm too honest too ever win a Presidential election. I am the king of the acre my home sits on. That's good enough for me....
    Bumper

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Thank you for putting your foot down, I for one, have heard enough about Obama.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Mark Twain said it best -
    "The U.S. Congress and a baby's diaper should be changed regularly...for precisely the same reason."
    I've heard enough about ALL of it. Maybe they'll quit running for office & running their mouths...AND RUN THE COUNTRY for a change.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Thank you. I am soooooo tired of it all, and so saddened, I want to come here for RELIEF!

Now we can start thinking about Christmas!
    Yoda, I am, yes.

VIP Member
    Bumper, thanks for being a voice of reasoning. I like many others here are not happy with the outcome of the election. However, it is over now. We must pick up the pieces and move on. It does no good to sit here and bash Obama or his beliefs. Yesterday is over, we need to look to the future and do what is needed to make it brighter for all involved.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

How many points do I have left?

Actually, I don't think I've used any up...I like the rules...they keep this place 'reasonable'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Bumper, Thank you. And you have my vote in "12". I think we could use an "Honest Person" instead of a politician.
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    +1
    Me too!

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

Actually, I don't think I've used any up...I like the rules...they keep this place 'reasonable'.
    You're good at this point. What I did fail to mention, though, is that there is this thing called a "custom infraction" that we use for repeat offenders, where we double the points for every identical infraction. That can get you past Go real quick....
    Bumper

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links