"Problem" with Icons

"Problem" with Icons

This is a discussion on "Problem" with Icons within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I still can't access the big selection of icons when I want to use a smiley face, etc. I almost never have the large assortment ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: "Problem" with Icons

"Problem" with Icons

I still can't access the big selection of icons when I want to use a smiley face, etc. I almost never have the large assortment pop-up for me to choose from, and I don't see any way to get it to open for me. Once in a geat while, it will appear; but not enough. Can someone help? Thanks.( NOW, of course, The whole thing is displaying on the right side. How aggravating!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I'm assuming that you mean beyond the drop-down short list at the top of the 'Quick Reply' window.

When you click on "Go Advanced" on the lower right of your reply window, a few more icons are presented on the right. I noticed in the last few months that the "(More)" link is hidden behind the bottom two rows of those icons - I usually can selectively click on part of that link by clicking around the icons.

BTW, I use IE8 (at home) in compatibility mode, so that the forum list is confined to the window borders - another problem that had crept up. The link shows up fine in FireFox 11 at work.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

After you have 725 Posts, you're supposed to have them all memorized, so the Pop-Up goes away.

See the "More" noted above. Have fun!
    Philly Boy likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Sponsored Links