Memorial day 2012 forum support

This is a discussion on Memorial day 2012 forum support within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; This may be one to remember for all of us......especially if the world is gonna end this year as predicted. There will never be a ...

This may be one to remember for all of us......especially if the world is gonna end this year as predicted.
    There will never be a time like now to pledge your support to an excellent and informative forum you wouldn't want to be without in the days ahead. End of the world? Election year? Pretty similar in ways. If you don't think you can do the NRA membership dues for one year (or face the stigma this might bring your family), and you like being on this forum for reasons of your own..............then I think it's time for one of those yearly support threads. If you carry and get more information out of this forum than you can out of the daily news, then I think it's time to give just a little bit back. Come to think of it.......I have a like new G22 15 round 3rd gen Glock magazine that I have no need for now. If you can legally own this magazine in your state, then I'll ship it out to you once you complete a simple $10 donation to the forum using paypal and I have confirmation that it was done. Seriously. Let me now......we'll work it out in no time. I can post pics or send them. Mag is like new. This ought to be a drop in the bucket simple deal. #8 follower shipped USPS priority flat rate small box!

Apparently the deal is not that attractive. I'll check back tomorrow then. My ten round magazines went fast on EBay, and for way more than $10 each.

Less than 20% of registered voters turned out for our local elections this past week including the presidential primary. I'd like to know what's wrong and if we're going down the same bad road again.

VIP Member
    That's a greeeaaaat deal folks. I already supported in March, and I'd have to buy another gun to go with the mag, else I'd definitely take RR up on this.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Makes me wonder how many are going to turn out for this year's presidential election. Listen folks....the deal and Memorial day is over. No takers on this deal sends me a loud and clear message...................nobody cares. So.....I'm still in the process of figuring out how exactly to delete this thread or at least lock it since it's sooooooooooo embarrassing now. Not for me, I'm just disappointed. Any moderator that runs across this plea for deletion, just please feel free and do it......the whole thing.

VIP Member
    I can't use a 22 mag, but decided to donate $10 nonetheless. I checked the site several times, but couldn't find a donate button anywhere.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Top of page in yellow right next to 'forum rules' in green. Should be. I personally appreciate the effort. I do what I can once in a while to boost support for the forum. Sort of wish there was a way to do a forum auction where the proceeds would go to the site. Some forums do this apparently. I'm digging up stuff I can't use anymore all the time.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Top of page in yellow right next to 'forum rules' in green. Should be. I personally appreciate the effort. I do what I can once in a while to boost support for the forum. Sort of wish there was a way to do a forum auction where the proceeds would go to the site. Some forums do this apparently. I'm digging up stuff I can't use anymore all the time.
    Found it, and contributed. Thanks.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Administrator
    Are you still wanting this thread locked?
    XD Sub-Compact .40
    XDm Compact .40
    Ruger LCP
    Kimber Ultra Carry II

Links