How to "save" a favorite thread?

This is a discussion on How to "save" a favorite thread? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I am new to the forum and have found some great threads. I have found a few that are very helpful and would like to ...

I am new to the forum and have found some great threads. I have found a few that are very helpful and would like to "save" them for future references. Is it possible to tag them somewhere in your account or list them as a "favorite" somewhere? Thanks for any help.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Go to "thread tools" on the top of the post then "subscribe to thread". Then the thread will be in your subscriptions folder. Then click "settings" on top and you can see the threads you subscribed to.

or bookmark it to your web browser.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Quote Originally Posted by XDchick View Post
    I am new to the forum and have found some great threads. I have found a few that are very helpful and would like to "save" them for future references. Is it possible to tag them somewhere in your account or list them as a "favorite" somewhere? Thanks for any help.
    Copy and paste the entire thread to Evernote or OneNote 2012.

Links