Admins clarificaion.... - Page 2

Admins clarificaion....

This is a discussion on Admins clarificaion.... within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Originally Posted by Hiram25 I really like the three little guys, they sort of express the way things are going lately! Which three little guys?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Admins clarificaion....

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I really like the three little guys, they sort of express the way things are going lately!
    Which three little guys?

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Which three little guys?

I vote all of them.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    I vote all of them.
    I'll see your dancing banana and raise you a banana riding a green llama (probably my most favorite emoticon here)

A heads to town when the lama sudden stops and the banana falls to the ground. He gets up and up a storm.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I'll see your dancing banana and raise you a banana riding a green llama (probably my most favorite emoticon here)

I'll see your banana riding a green llama and raise you a picture of an angry polar bear, and a Civil War general...

Don't ask what it means... I don't know.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I just read this thread for the first time. Isn't it amazing how similar this thread about these icons is to the issue of free citizens bearing arms? People could use both the icons or their weapons for good or for evil. Now we are asking the same questions about both. If there is a chance people might use those weapons or icons with evil intent should they be taken away from everyone. Or, should only those who abuse them be punished.

Michael

sgb
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I just read this thread for the first time. Isn't it amazing how similar this thread about these icons is to the issue of free citizens bearing arms? People could use both the icons or their weapons for good or for evil. Now we are asking the same questions about both. If there is a chance people might use those weapons or icons with evil intent should they be taken away from everyone. Or, should only those who abuse them be punished.

Michael
    You don't have to abuse smiley's to be punished. Don't poke fun at anyone who uses them to make a personal attack at you either.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links