Newbie question

This is a discussion on Newbie question within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I can't find the answer myself and I'm new to using forums. I was looking at ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mlr1m
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Newbie question

Newbie question

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I can't find the answer myself and I'm new to using forums. I was looking at my profile the other day and noticed the option to post a user note had appeared(or I just noticed it). What is a user note? Thanks for the enlightenment in advance.
    Disarming innocent people does not protect innocent people.

Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I'm afraid to be violent!

2. Remove Ads

I can't answer your question... But I posted one to myself...
    Title: this is a user note.
    Body: user note

so now I have a user note...

It may be something you can use to take notes ...Seems to have no other function...
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

It may be something you can use to take notes ...Seems to have no other function...
    I use it to pat myself on the back when I make a good point that other members are to stubborn or self centered to acknowledge.

Michael
    marinevet1994 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I use it to pat myself on the back when I make a good point that other members are to stubborn or self centered to acknowledge.
    We're sorry Michael, have your good points been zooming over our stubborn, self-centered heads when we weren't paying enough attention?
    mlr1m likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links