Prepper forum

This is a discussion on Prepper forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Several days ago there was an "advertisement" here at DC promoting a prepper forum. It looked interesting so I decided to join it, and went ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Glhadiator

Thread: Prepper forum

VIP Member

Prepper forum

Several days ago there was an "advertisement" here at DC promoting a prepper forum. It looked interesting so I decided to join it, and went through the registration process. After filling out all of the necessary fields, it rejected me out and suggested I was a "spammer" . It also mentioned that I should contact them if I thought it was in error. I did (twice) and have yet to hear back.

Has anyone else had this problem or successfully registered there?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

clc
    What is the name of the site?

VIP Member
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member
    I've registered successfully.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    I've registered successfully.
    Thanks for that reply, I've been wondering if it was something on my end?

Registered there also. It didn't give me any problems. I'll send them a PM if you want. Your obviously not a spammer. Kinda funny since preppers prefer spam. Ok, that's not funny. But I'll send them a PM if you like.
    mano3, ppkheat and suntzu like this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

I didnt have an issue registering there either.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    You should check out: survivalistboards.com also
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Here is what I think happened to me. At one point in the registration process I might have erred on re-typing the "squiggly words" and their software then interpreted me as a spammer. After I read about some of ya'll having a successful registration, I decided to try again by picking a new user name, password and email address. I got through and actually completed their registration ! DONE

Thanks for ya'lls help/comments, and thanks Ghladiator for offering a PM to them on my behalf. I appreciate that, and was about to take you up on the offer. BTW, I do like Spam pretty well......makes a good sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    Here is what I think happened to me. At one point in the registration process I might have erred on re-typing the "squiggly words" and their software then interpreted me as a spammer. After I read about some of ya'll having a successful registration, I decided to try again by picking a new user name, password and email address. I got through and actually completed their registration ! DONE

Thanks for ya'lls help/comments, and thanks Ghladiator for offering a PM to them on my behalf. I appreciate that, and was about to take you up on the offer. BTW, I do like Spam pretty well......makes a good sammich.
    Perhaps they are weeding out the preppers that have too much spam as their survival food.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

I think that site may have problem in that...............

Links