Pop ups

This is a discussion on Pop ups within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I would suggest that you download and run malwarebytes from Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pop ups

I would suggest that you download and run malwarebytes from Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

2. Remove Ads

never had a pop up here. Firefox and mcafee internet security

VIP Member
    Only pop-up I get is the one at the bottom of the page before I log on after that none.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    I have very mixed thoughts about the ads/popups etc. On the one hand I want the site owners
    to prosper, and that will only happen if they are able to get and keep advertisers. I also enjoy
    the info in some of the ads.

On the other hand, the way the adds are served up slows things down and I am convinced
    some of the adds are loaded with malware; too many bad experiences before I took
    the precaution of using Ad Blocker and running additional malware detection software.

I wish there were a better way at both ends....one in which we could see malware free
    interesting ads without our computers getting bogged down waiting for the ad server
    to serve up the ads.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links