Ability to "Like" posts

Ability to "Like" posts

This is a discussion on Ability to "Like" posts within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; First, thanks to the admins and moderators. This is a great forum! Question: I'm on a motorcycle forum that also uses vBulletin but their admin ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ransom

Thread: Ability to "Like" posts

Question Ability to "Like" posts

First, thanks to the admins and moderators. This is a great forum!

Question: I'm on a motorcycle forum that also uses vBulletin but their admin does not see a way to enable the ability to "Like" posts the way we can here on DC. They are on vBulletin Version 3.8.6 but I see DC is at version 4.1.4. Was that feature added after 3.8.6?

Contact vBulletin tech support directly, please. This a gun forum, not a vBulletin tech support forum. The vBulletin tech support people both know the answer and get paid to answer your vBulletin-related technical question.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar

Re: Ability to "Like" posts

It's an add-on.

Tapatalk - Helping people post from bathrooms since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by marcclarke View Post
    Contact vBulletin tech support directly, please. This a gun forum, not a vBulletin tech support forum. The vBulletin tech support people both know the answer and get paid to answer your vBulletin-related technical question.
    To be fair ... This particular thing might be an add-on, as suggested by Thunder71, but for someone who's not in-the-know it seems just as likely to be a simple configuration setting by the administrators of the site. Seems a good question, to me.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by marcclarke View Post
    Did you notice the part of the forum I posted my question in? Unless you are a forum admin/moderator, there's really no call for you to reply like that.
    ccw9mm, suntzu and Brady like this.

Sponsored Links