Easy way to see new replies in threads you posted in?

This is a discussion on Easy way to see new replies in threads you posted in? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Right now to see threads I posted in, I click "Settings" and it shows it up there. But is there something I can click to ...

Thread: Easy way to see new replies in threads you posted in?

Right now to see threads I posted in, I click "Settings" and it shows it up there. But is there something I can click to take me directly to the posts after my most recent post so I don't have to look through the thread to where I left off?

Thanks.

Nevermind. I think I figured it out just now. Click the little downward arrows next to the title?

I do it by going to advanced settings and subscribing to it. It sends me an email, or you an have it let you know in the notification thing.

Top right, thread tools, subscribe.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Or in <Settings>, when the list of subscribed threads appears, on the far right-hand side of the listing clicking on the double-right-arrows next to the poster's name. Mousing over the arrows (instead of clicking on them) reveals their purpose: Go to last post.

Same thing works in the <New Posts> and <What's New> links, by clicking on those right-arrows next to the Last poster's name.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Or in <Settings>, when the list of subscribed threads appears, on the far right-hand side of the listing clicking on the double-right-arrows next to the poster's name. Mousing over the arrows (instead of clicking on them) reveals their purpose: Go to last post.
    Yes, but the double arrows pointing DOWN to the left of the thread title take you to the first post after the last time you viewed the thread which is super helpful!

Links