Server Error message

Server Error message

This is a discussion on Server Error message within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Over the past couple days I have gotten an error several times saying that the server is busy at the moment and to try back ...

Thread: Server Error message

Server Error message

Over the past couple days I have gotten an error several times saying that the server is busy at the moment and to try back later.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Weird you say that. That just happened to me a few minutes ago. It's been only the one time though.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye .45 View Post
    Over the past couple days I have gotten an error several times saying that the server is busy at the moment and to try back later.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?
    Hmmmmm, maybe "they" are planing on taking away your Moderationship.....
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Sponsored Links