DoubleClick ads

DoubleClick ads

This is a discussion on DoubleClick ads within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; THIS is th ONLY place I still get doubleclick ads...............they pile up by the hundreds. Just click the back button and, they go for dozens ...

Thread: DoubleClick ads

DoubleClick ads

THIS is th ONLY place I still get doubleclick ads...............they pile up by the hundreds. Just click the back button and, they go for dozens and dozens.
    Please, please please fix this. I can not come to this site any more.
    By the way, I have put in the "fix" for doubleclick .com, .edu, .whatever you want and, they just keep making more of them.
    Please fix this.

Gibber

This isn't a site problem, it's something with your computer.

Try deleting your cookies, manually enter defensivecarry.com, then bookmark that.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Use spyware remover and cookie remover its a trojan,and in your computer not in here.
    Also do a search for doubleclick under any files etc even hidden and delete its regenerating each time at startup.
    Try also removing in safe mode -f 8 at startup.
    Mine even had a program file,then hidden inside win 32.A start up program may also show it booting like startup optimiser (freeware).
    You downloaded it with something else recently,and once the program is found and its roots cut off it will die.

Links