Problem with posting...

Problem with posting...

This is a discussion on Problem with posting... within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I just tried to reply to a post and received a message saying it will be reviewed by a mod. This message was by a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51

Thread: Problem with posting...

Problem with posting...

I just tried to reply to a post and received a message saying it will be reviewed by a mod.

This message was by a mod on a similar posting.

It is an automatic script triggered when a post meets certain criteria. I'll go look at it and see if anything jumps out. Per my review, nothing is wrong, and nothing to correct. You are good to go. All is well. Welcome to DC.

What criteria is it that causes this? I did post a link to a pdf that was in a different thread but was pertinent to the thread I posted in.

Thanks Larz

Probably some word in your post was interpreted by the automatic scanner as being unacceptable.

The moderator you are communicating with will probably get it straightened out.

BTW - Welcome to the forum!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Thanks. I wasn't communicating to a mod yet, that message was taken from another posting about the same thing. But it was locked so I could not reply to it.

And thanks for the welcome.

Administrator
    If you have a very low post count and your post or thread contains a hyperlink then it automatically goes into moderation. It does cut down on Spammers that join in order to do nothing but post spam with links to everything under the Sun that are completely unrelated to the forum.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Oh ok, thanks QK. Also my post count is not going up. I think I posted more then this but it has not risen...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Larz_NY View Post
    Oh ok, thanks QK. Also my post count is not going up. I think I posted more then this but it has not risen...
    If your posting in Off Topic Humor, those are not counted in your post total.
    QKShooter likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links